Comments from Listeners
When answering the question, "How would your life be affected if TRRS did not exist?"
- When I hear the day's news I'm able to discuss it with my friends.
- I wouldn't know what Food Lion had on sale.
- I'd be lost, it's a blessing to me.
- I'd hate to lose it, I listen to it everyday.
- TRRS provides a connection with the sighted world ...
- It adds to the richness of my life.
- It would affect your ability to do your shopping.
- I'd miss it. I'm thankful it exists.
- It keeps me informed.
- Keeps me current - a companion for me sometimes.
- It would be dull. I think it's wonderful!
- I would never hear other opinions, obituaries, or grocery ads.
- Life would not be as rich.
- It would bother me right smart! I'm used to it and I'd miss it.
- It's a bright spot in my day.
- It means I can talk intelligently with my friends and I don't feel so isolated.
Will YOU add to our collection of comments? Let us hear from you: Send TRRS Your Comment!